X-Plane Global Mobile tracking thread

So here we can discuss the progress of the X plane Global Mobile and if your a beta Tester for X-Plane global mobile then maybe you could answer some of our questions

1 Like

I signed up to beta test. Still waiting to receive a link though. I’ll upload some screen shots and tell you all about once I start.

3 Likes

@KGJT-9149 if you can once you get the link to the beta could you provide us screenshots of every menu, and of every aircraft from the aircraft menu. Also could you maybe give us a video of X-Plane Global Mobile where you show the startup of the app and where you would show the startup of a aircraft (preferably the 737 showing if they updated the systems or the MD-80)

Also could you provide a list of the changes you noticed in Aircraft systems and if there is any new aircraft or liveries. Also if you have apple could you look in the Files app and see if there is anything in there that is related to X-Plane like what Minecraft did. If there is something in files then please provide screenshots of what files you can Interact with.

1 Like

I dont have apple but anything else on that list I can try to get to you. They might be spaced between a bit as I have school 5 days a week but I’ll try my best

1 Like

Well does what ever platform you use have a files app?

1 Like

Yea. I’ll check if anything shows up once my application is accepted

3 Likes

So X Plane Mobile is making Global?

3 Likes

Yes, yes indeed they are

3 Likes

How many planes do they have?

1 Like

I don’t know as I’m not a beta tester

They announced it in June. Its nicknamed GloMo. (Global Mobile)

4 Likes

I’ll get back to you in that once Laminar Research processes my application.

3 Likes

how did you sign up, is there a questionnaire in google forms?

3 Likes

@acesoftheace_kenwei here’s the link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe252Nh2VQjwuqN4YmBWuPEnncWS-XcCzEBw6PyVgcv4UAFug/viewform

2 Likes

I fill it already but I am not sure if I receive the email. I like to reapply

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for my reply for about a week. But don’t reapply. It should take atleast 48 hours to come through. Every other non Laminar Research employee has been waiting so it will still take a while

3 Likes

Application has been closed. Hopefully the download link will come soon.Screenshot_20191005-153333_Samsung%20Internet

3 Likes

I just got X Plane Mobile and it almost convinced me to get X Plane 11

3 Likes

Dang it! I didn’t sign up in time :frowning:

3 Likes

I’ll send you some screen shots of it.

3 Likes