X-Plane 11

So here has the X-plane 11 demo or the full version installed?

1 Like

I use to have the demo but it often crash and plus, I am a fan of war thunder and world of warships so I can disregard XP11 as of now.

2 Likes

Full version! Took these photos earlier when flying the AA mad dog to rest in Roswell. Keep in mind it’s blurry since it’s a photo of my computer taken through my phone.
image image image image image

9 Likes

Wow nice pictures there

4 Likes

I forgot about the rear air stairs in the MD-80 I should go check it out sometime

4 Likes

@JacksonAviation I’ll have to do the same if I get a good computer for Christmas

3 Likes

@Bravo.C @JacksonAviation We could maybe organize a group flight of MD-80s from ORD to ROS

4 Likes

I’m down, that would be awesome

5 Likes

We could do it sometime around New Years as I should have a good computer then

3 Likes

It’s cool that they got like stadiums in it

4 Likes

Are you using Auto gate?

3 Likes

Yes I am

3 Likes

I will have to mess with the default airport as I only have the demo but I hope to get a computer for Christmas soooo… I will get the full version of X-plane 11 so I will get all of that freeware scenery so auto gate should be included in that freeware scenery

3 Likes

I got the demo installed on my 2015 MacBook Pro. The specs are: 2.7 GHZ dual core Intel core I5 w 8gb of memory and an intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536MB… will this be enough to run the 60 buck version of it?

X-plane.org has a minimum hardware requirements that are: intel core I3/5/7 w 2 or more cores and that dual core CPUs slower than 3 GHZ should try demo. 8GB of RAM for memory and a DirecfX 11 capable video card from NVIDIA,AMD or Intel w one GB of VRAM

5 Likes