When it comes to aviation the general public is so stupid

I think we can all agree that media screws up the general public’s view on aviation, like for example the most recent crash PS752 involved a 737-800NG and the public started to jump to the conclusion that it was a MAX8 not a NG really stupid, I mean we can all agree this is true literally nobody digs deep into to find the truth

4 Likes

Erm erm erm ok

1 Like

Very true

Indeed but you need to remember they can’t identify a plane as to how aviation Enthusiasts do like us

Yeah you have a point but what if boils down to is the media they just pick and chose what they want on their show therefore leaving bits and pieces out of the story that would other wise allow the public to identify what happened

I mean they say tarmac when it’s actually ground. They’re gonna get GROUNDED today

4 Likes

Lol

I swear if I hear TaRmAc again…

4 Likes

@Czechoslovaki Tarmac

I dont like people stereotype Ryanair :neutral_face:

3 Likes

I think the general public is so stupid when it comes to aviation becuase:

They don’t care!

To them, it’s just a object that goes up, then down. Us we know (or think we know) the ins and outs of every piece. We all have our own interests and hobbies, none of us know everything. We’re not a Harry Potter group thinking that we all are in a magical group. No, it’s just common interests lol

6 Likes

Cuz they are stupid

No, they’re just ignorant about a ‘niche’ topic. I’m sure people like train lovers would say the same about you.

1 Like

I don’t like trains

1 Like

Yes, exactly, most people aren’t interested in planes and therefore won’t learn about them.

3 Likes

Yeah you got a valid opinion

1 Like

I’m a lover of all transport. People who like planes, will generally tend to have a secondary passion for trains.

General public please take this message

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT AND WELL VERSE YOURSELVES WITH THE AVIATION LINGO. ITS GROUND NOT TARMAC AND A B747 IS NOT THE SAME AS AN A380 THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO MY RANT AND GOOD DAY

3 Likes

Yeah, even though it’s Amtrak (well that was the Acela and Northeast Regional…let’s see about actual Amtrak)

3 Likes

For me I have a secondary passion of ships pacifically Cruise ships