Vortex Group | Connecting Oceania with the World

We are the Vortex Group.

The Vortex Group is an Airline Group created by @AviationMad, using the game Airlines Manager. We aim to connect Oceania with the world, using a state of the art fleet of 787 Dreamliners.

Following the unfortunate demise of Air Oceania, and learning from that experience, we decided to take a different approach to this new airline. The majority of our flights will be long haul, international flights.

Our network schedule is available below.

Our fleet consists entirely of the 787 Dreamliner, which offers our customers comfort and keeps them refreshed on long haul flights. Our fleet will be updated here every week.

• 9 787-9 Dreamliners

• 6 787-8 Dreamliners

We’re excited to take on this new experience, and can’t wait to share our growth with you all! Here’s to a positive future!

7 Likes

Someone should do an A350-1000 route from Sydney to Atlanta!

2 Likes

I take it you didn’t do SYD-IAH because i already operate that route

1 Like

Yeah that’s exactly why I didn’t do it

1 Like

Glad I helped save you money

Allowing you to spend the money that would have been needed to buy the SUD-IAH on other things like Aircraft, other routes, etc.

Hold my beer.

It’s nice to know your “Cnnecting Oceania”

5 Likes

New Route

The Vortex Group is pleased to announce our newest route! Commencing later this month, direct flights between Sydney and Dubai will operate at a daily frequency. Due to the shear amount of demand on this route, a 787-10 will be placed on the service. The nearly 15 hour flight is just within the 787-10’s range.

3 Likes

New Route

As part of our effort to connect Oceania with the world, we will be launching our first route to South America! Direct flights from Sydney to Santiago, Chile, will run at a daily frequency using a 787-8 Dreamliner.

Also, our network schedule is available for viewing.

New Route

Not only does this route fly to a new continent for us, it also brings a new aircraft type to our fleet! Daily flights between Sydney and Johannesburg will operate using the 777-300ER.

The 777-300ER is being placed on this route due to the shear amount of demand (over 2,200 people want to travel on this route in Economy. Insane, right?)