Views from the Plane Window

Views from the Plane Window

Share your views from the plane window here! Most of us have been on a plane before, and the views you get can be absolutely stunning. Here are a few of mine:

split this topic #2

A post was split to a new topic: Views out of the plane widow

Well, it’s a #real-world-aviation topic so this only applies to IRL views

Yeah, I don’t really understand why this isn’t it’s own thread :joy:.

And congrats @ondrej2021 I like your spelling…

What if I took a screenshot of the view from a plane window in a cabin IN X plane 11
:thinking::thinking:

It would go in the topic @ECoops123 posted above :+1:

@ondrej2021 But the topic is VEIWS OUT of a plane window not from the plane window. So I would make a different one

Why are you saying? I didn’t make the topic :joy: anyway, should I change the title?

Does this really make a difference? If you make a new one, expect it to be closed for duplicating this topic.

I mean the new would be for X-Plane 11 ONLY

If that was, it would have to be Ondrejj approved, and have a tag on it, #if and #x-plane

You can make it and tag it as #x-plane

So we should close this one?

Edit: already done

automatically bumped #15

I’ve got a couple

Ive got even more but I’ll just share those ones

You know, that Air China 77W suffered an uncontained engine explosion after takeoff from Washington Dulles a few weeks ago and I think it’s still grounded there.

It’s back in service

I was once in a Southwest 737-700 (I’ve only ever been in the Southwest -700, not the -300, -800, -7MAX, or -8MAX) descending into SJO (San Jose, Costa Rica) and the clouds were so dense that you could not see the winglets (it was a wing seat, right behind the right-side exit seat).

Sunrise onboard UA 804, a service from NRT-IAD (Soon to be discontinued) on the UA 77E