Back with some more stuff!
At this moment in time I’m not reacting to the pandemic, since my airline is small, but has a feisty income, I’m not acting out any real world issues until I believe I am financially stable.
New routes since last update:
- CYWL William’s Lake, Canada (Saab 340)
- CYXE Saskatoon, Canada (Dash 8 Q400)
- KSEA Seattle, Washington (Dash 8 Q400)
- KPDX Portland, Oregon (Dash 8 Q400)
- KGEG Spokane, Washington (Dash 8 Q400)
- KSMF Sacramento, California (Dash 8 Q400)
- KSJC San Jose, California (A220-300)*
- KABQ Albuquerque, New Mexico (A220-100)
- KSTL Saint Louis, Missouri (A220-100)
- KIND Indianapolis, Indiana (A220-100)
- KMKE Milwaukee, Wisconsin (A220-100)
*KSFO will be added to our destinations later, until are financially stable to buy the A320Neo, and 787-8 it is scheduled to use.
4 Saab 340
9 Bombardier Dash 8 Q400
6 Airbus A220-100
3 Airbus A220-300
1 Boeing 737-800
The Saab 340 is literally worth nothing to sell, and we are getting about 3 times the profit we would on 1 flight than selling it. The 737-800 will be traded with a 737 MAX 8 over time
We still have shares! All our 100,000 shares have been purchased by 7 clients, a total of $913,296 currently invested.
I invest in many Airlines in the dumps daily, and as soon as I believe they have hit their peak, I sell the shares, making a high profit.