UI of forum looks weird?

Hello,
I’m back

I am experiencing this issue with AFC with the UI here is an image.
I am on material design theme
Thanks

Is this not due to forum lag?

No, I’m not lagging @Gm2kmike20

Hello, welcome

This is desktop right?

Yes I am on desktop rn

OK, thanks for reporting it, we will look into it when we get some time. In the meantime, this topic can be open so people can post any comments other issues they find

Yeah got one the star icon does nothing.

This is on Google Chrome Version 78.0.3904.97 (Official Build) (64-bit) and on Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418).

More found, the following don’t work.

[wrap="center"]
Text
[/wrap]

[wrap="right"]
Text
[/wrap]

[wrap="justify"]
Text
[/wrap]

Yet another. Pretty sure the blog style posts shouldn’t have big text thoughout the post but just the first letter like This.

Will report more if I find them.

Not meant to do anything yet. (I think)

What is the wrap text one?

This is the wrap text thing.

[wrap=“right”]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
[/wrap]

OK it does not work? I’ll look into that

What is the star on the top right corner mean(once you click or tap on your profile)?

Random Chat

You should post it in meta if you see anything weird rn. I’m doing stuff @acesoftheace_kenwei

Just noticed the new category guidelines.

Hello,
Topics are allowed in here as anywhere else but they must have good content.
Thanks! :slight_smile:
(Please delete this line and all of above message before posting)

Yes. That’s meant to be like that. Literally if you find anything that looks bad etc… Make a topic in #meta or #meta:support I need a way to see everything and what we have done to fix it

Yeah I will continue to post in that thread from yesterday.