That jaw dropping moment

Yes, we’ve all seen the 19.4 trailer and like me I’m sure all of y’all had your heart stop for a minute when you first saw the A350. At first I thought it was an A320 coming in for landing. Here is where you can comment what you thought the aircraft on approach was

4 Likes

Considering it was 7am when I first saw it, I had to re-watch the whole thing to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating :sweat_smile: At first I thought it was an A320neo or an Embraer

1 Like

Airbus A350-900 in the Airbus Carbon Livery moments away from touchdown.

I sat there like, awesome another aircraft on final for an effect, at the time I only had about 3 to 4 hours of sleep and an 8 hour spotting session at Sydney so I was on my phone and it was about 6 in the morning. Once I seen it was the A350 my jaw honestly dropped and I nearly cried with excitement, I was so confused and nearly threw my phone at the wall as I wasn’t believing my eyes. I then watched it again and was still very confused, I’ve been watching it all day and when I seen that it was officially confirmed by Jason I was jumping will glee.

1 Like

I thought it was an Embraer at first, looked similar. Then everything changed…

1 Like

I just sat there in disbelief and was genuinely thinking:

“Is this real…am I dreaming here…is this an A320 that just looks like an A350…

I was so confused.

3 Likes

Will be honest. I literally thought it was an A320 too, so didn’t take any care of it thinking maybe they’re showing off a new livery? (Cough AEGAN), but it was only when it got closer I realised what it was :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My friend ruined the surprise by texting me in all caps “THE A350 IS COMING IN 19.4!!”, so I knew before watching the video. But that moment as the A350 came into view behind the C172 put a huge smile on my face. I was so excited, I was jumping up and down, and I watched the video again to make sure I wasn’t seeing an illusion or something.

5 Likes

I could tell by the change in the music’s tone that it was the A350, as it had a big, ominous sound, which is what I imagined the A350 to sound like if it were in music, based on the video.

4 Likes