Prima Airlines Group - The Stars of the Skies

Prima Group. The Stars of the Skies.

Prima group is a recently founded airline group with the intention to bring 5 star service to every country in the world! We started 2 days ago, and we already have a fleet of 6 with 10 aircraft on order!

Prima Australia was nominated to be the first airline in the Prima Group of Airlines, and since the beginning has grown to become what it is now.

Prima Australia features a Prima Green tail and belly covered in white polka dots. Our current only Prima Australian aircraft is the A320, but we do have an A319 on order to extend our range, and we plan to have A220s in our future.

Aircraft Departure Arrival Active
A320 Sydney Auckland Yes
A320 Sydney Auckland Yes
A320 Sydney Auckland Yes
A320 Sydney Perth Yes
A320 Sydney Perth Yes
A320 Sydney Perth Yes
A319 Sydney Jakarta Future
A319 Sydney Jakarta Future
CS300 Sydney Gold Coast Future
CS300 Sydney Gold Coast Future
CS300 Sydney Brisbane Future
CS300 Sydney Brisbane Future
CS300 Sydney Canberra Future
CS300 Sydney Canberra Future
CS300 Sydney Melbourne Future
CS300 Sydney Melbourne Future
A35K Sydney Atlanta Future
4 Likes

Update!

We have recently applied to join the IFC Group alliance! We hope we get accepted!

4 Likes

I’ve accepted you! Welcome to the IFC Alliance! It’s especially exciting to see another airline in the Oceania region!

3 Likes

Update!

We have just taken delivery of our first A319! We will run PAX tests and see if it’s worth an investment pre-ordering the rest.

2 Likes

In celebration of our first CS300 orders, we have unveiled a new livery! Our sunset red livery will keep everyone in a chill vibe when travelling. We also kee camouflaged during the night, so good luck spotting us! :wink:

4 Likes

@Starz well I’m glad I can bring Americans to your Hub so they can reach their destinations beyond my network and Vise versa I can even help your passengers get to Europe!

1 Like

PS I like the sunset livery better
Just my preference

1 Like

Red? :joy: chilli vibe

4 Likes

Big Update!

Prima Australia, going Long Haul! We are announcing that we will commence Long Haul Ops by the end of Q2 2020, with the A350, with first long haul to the busiest airport in the world, Atlanta (ATL)!

1 Like

Hold my Bear.

World’s longest flight comin up

Our first CS300 is on it’s way! Our CS300 1 and 2 out of ten are being delivered now! Who’s excited for First class style Economy?

1 Like

After some intense decision making, our next seven CS300 are under delivery! They will be operated on domestic routes in Australia and some New Zealand routes!