Hey,

My name is BennyBoy (from the IFC) and I just became a new member of this community.

I hope someone can explain to me what the forum rules are around here (or are they the same as the IFC)

Thanks,
BennyBoy

7 Likes

Welcome @BennyBoy. FYI sorry for the delay of approving this…

Screenshot_20191124-103922

This morning

1 Like

Hello!

Great to see that you’ve come from the IFC! Introduce yourself here and contribute as much as you like in any open topic!

And err, don’t mind my tag :joy:

6 Likes

A cereal killer - oh dear :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

That 's the funny part I take it @ondrej2021 approved your posts

1 Like

Welcome @BennyBoy

3 Likes

Hey @BennyBoy, welcome to the community and how are you? Glad to see you also play IF, are you ready for A350?

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup! I definitely am!

2 Likes

Welcome to the AFC! Enjoy your time here!

1 Like

Welcome @BennyBoy!

1 Like

Thanks Brad!

What’s that yellow symbol by your picture?

3 Likes

It’s for the @ATC group. For people on the forum who are IFATC or know a lot about ATC so the community knows who to go to if they have any ATC related questions

3 Likes

If you were ever interested you could apply by going to:

Hamburger in top right
Groups
ATC
Request Join

3 Likes

For me I have the IFATC qualifications and passed all related tests, as well as a student pilot in real life, regularly contacting local Tower and Approach frequencies.

Same here, unfortunately, I don’t plan to get IF pro subscription anymore due to the fact that they were too expensive. I want to spent 1 year of subscription because I play other games often too like Carrier Landing HD and Real Flight Simulator and Gunship 3…I mean I can buy a 6-month just to try out new planes but I use IF usually for flights so yeah…

Guess it’s my turn then, welcome @BennyBoy I hope you enjoy it here.

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile: