New Community Leader

Hello everyone, as some of some of you might have seen @Qantas094 has a new tag under his name, the Leader tag. This tag is appointed to members who go above and beyond and are fit to help the moderators moderate the forum. Please give him a warm welcome!

pinned globally #2

Well done - we did that yesterday. :joy:

@Qantas094 you did this yourself when you joined :smirk:

Don’t try to copy by spamming posts and flags because this will not get you ‘Leader’ but insted a locked TL :slight_smile:

That’s true!

I did welcome myself?

The amount of times you must have said congratulations… Anyway mate, congratulations on your congratulating award to be congratulated to a Leader! Don’t tell me your not congratulationed out by now …

Congratulations on saying congratulations so many times, once again congratulations.

Congratulations @Qantas094! Hope to see another community leader (@Brad) soon!

I’m so proud of you @Qantas094, goob job and keep up the hard work!! :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::+1::+1::+1:

You sound like a teacher when you get a U :slight_smile:

Yeah, lol :smirk::smirk::smirk::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl::rofl:::joy::joy:

Jesus a little excessive on the emojis.

sorry about that, you’re making me laugh even more, haha

Not sure what is so funny but OK :joy:

Congrats @Qantas094 well deserved

Right here @Qantas094 introduce yourself

That’s me introducing myself not welcoming myself.

Congrats :slight_smile:

closed #20

This topic was automatically closed after 10 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.