Infinite Flight 19.4 First Look

Hello all,

If you don’t already know, Infinite Flight released the 19.4 trailer a few hours ago and I am HYPED to try it. As said in the video, it will be coming out this month! Enjoy!

11 Likes

Really impressed by the efforts of Infinite Flight! Didn’t expect the A350 to be released this year. Seems like they have been working very hard! I am so hyped and can’t wait. Hopefully it’ll hit the app stores within the next couple of weeks (they said Dec).

8 Likes

Hopefully, they did say early to mid December. Imma do some research and report back with my prediction on when.

4 Likes

I say Dec. 11.

3 Likes

This is making be here IF pro for Christmas

4 Likes

My thoughts.

I will practice. And I will only fly A320 and A350 and possibly TBM

2 Likes

My mouth dropped when I saw. No words, no scream, just jaw drop silence for me

4 Likes

I hope they live up to their estimation and release it before December 16.

4 Likes

So looking back through past releases I can see that there has been a trend in them going from mostly middle of the week to the end of the week. Nowadays it’s on one of three days, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday. My prediction is it’s going to be a Tuesday and that Tuesday’s going to be the 10th of December, if not the 17th of December. Below is a list of all the times in order from newest to oldest.

19.3: August 6th, Tuesday
19.2: July 9th, Tuesday
19.2: July 4th, Thursday
19.1: March 15th, Friday
18.6: December 6th, Thursday
18.5: September 27th, Thursday
18.4: August 9th, Thursday
18.3: June 30th, Saturday
18.2: June 16th, Saturday
18.2 May 19th, Saturday
18.1: March 14th, Wednesday
17.4: December 9th, Saturday
17.3: October 11th, Wednesday

8 Likes

Wow! It’s been 365 days since 18.6! I remember experiencing that update as it released! Time really does fly when you’re flying.

5 Likes

It looks cool… I’m not an airbus fan so I probably won’t fly it but a handful of times

4 Likes

I just want to randomly say the weekend that I’ll be in Birmingham and most likely not able to fly, 13th-15th December… Lol.

3 Likes

I’m actually delaying a post on the IFC for it.

2 Likes

@Hymenopus_Coronatus and I are exited to do KEWR - WSSS when it comes out (¬‿¬)

3 Likes

@baseball_inferno and I are excited to do MUC-IAD/HKG-IAD when it comes out (¬‿¬)

5 Likes

I’m excited to think about all the things I’ll be excited for once it comes out

4 Likes

I am 100% sure the A350 is being released next week. Look at the ATC schedule if you don’t believe me. So excited to do MUC-IAD and HKG-IAD!

5 Likes

(I said this on the IFC) > Either it will be released sometime this week, or they oofed it up like the XCub and scheduled it too early :joy:

4 Likes

I just looked back at the post and IAD IS FEATURED ON SATURDAY!! MUC is also featured that day and HKG will be manned on Sunday, so I can do MUC-IAD-HKG that weekend!!!

2 Likes

Literally every airport except like 1 (RKPK) was an A350 operator.

3 Likes