Happy Birthday again!

Hello,
Lets’s celebrate @Dylan_M’s B-day. The mods have close birthdays. :tada::confetti_ball::gift:

9 Likes

Now I have to sing my song. Don’t steal my thunder :joy:

Dyyyyyylaaaaaan ahem HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPY BIIIIIIRTHDDDDDAAAAY TO DYYYLLLLLAN HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOUUU anyways that’s my great singing voice happy birthday! :balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

10 Likes

@OldJacksonAviation I think we forgot to sing this to you :grimacing:

6 Likes

Oh shoot really sorry Jackson.

6 Likes

Fly high, Dylan!

4 Likes

We want to fly at high altitudes would be proper to say as some travels like to literally FLY HIGH as in the used drugs before the flight (of course that probably only happens in California due to the fact that it is legal there (well maybe not flying high))
Oh and by the way

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Dylan_M

5 Likes

Happy Birthday D-man!

6 Likes

HaPpY bIrThDaY tO wHoMeVeR iT iS, tHiS tOpIc HaS cOnFuSiOn mE.

6 Likes

It’s @Dylan_M birthday how is that confusing?

6 Likes

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear @Dylan_M

Happy birthday to you.

7 Likes

Ondrejj really isn’t helping…

6 Likes

No i’m not lol

5 Likes

Here’s my singing voice

Ahem ahem AHEM

Hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaappppppppyyyyy birthday to youuuuuuuuu haaaaaaaapppppy birthday ok I’m going light headed

@Dylan_M happy birthday

5 Likes

Happy birthday!

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m sure dylan will be happy

4 Likes

Welcome @Infiniteflight_17!

6 Likes

Oh watsup Asher haha

4 Likes

Thanks everyone but please don’t bring me up here, this is about Dylan. Sorry Dylan you get a birthday note:

Dylan your one of the first people that actually made me feel comfortable in the IFC. For that I want to thank you. Your the reason I didn’t leave cause I really did consider it. From our VA issues to our VA succeeding to our VA getting shut down after one day, it’s been great. It’s genuinely nice to know people who share my interests are in this worlds. And when we’re not figuring out something we have in common, we are tag teaming and helping each other out with things. It’s been a blast this past year man. Can’t wait for all that’s ahead and I can’t wait to keep moderating with you!

-Jackson

7 Likes

Good selection of words there mate, I was similar, crashing my head into the ground each day, flagged, suspended, no chance… I kept pushing myself back on the forums everyday. I started a VA… It was copyrighted after a lot of work :man_facepalming:. I started another VA, the website wasnt approved, so I started ANOTHER… Just kidding, that’s yet to come :eyes:.

It is amazing when you finally enter the world of aviation, you have all the people you want to talk to, you build up a ‘virtual’ relationship, then maybe lucky enough to see in real life, 16 of which, I have at Heathrow. (I wanna do that again sometime, but there’s the rest of the world too😭)

6 Likes

Happy B-day man!

6 Likes