Greene Brother's Flying Uploads thread

Hello AFC! As many of us know, I run my own YouTube channel posting all sorts of aviation related content. Since I post a lot of content there, I decided to make a “tracking thread” and post my new uploads in one thread instead of posting each one on its own. The first video I am gonna post here is an episode of “Non-Rev Stories” where I talk about each of my trips I go on as a Non-rev.

The episode can be found here:https://youtu.be/kNXcNwSx2VM. If you have any questions, comments and/or concerns please let me know. Your feedback is what makes these videos better.

-Aviator_Ryan

4 Likes

I recommend you put the video on a separate line so it’s playable on the AFC instead of having to go to YouTube every time.

3 Likes

How do I do that?

4 Likes

Just paste the link on a separate line like this.

https://youtu.be/VGJ9IvK4l3E

Which will give you this.

4 Likes

Kinda late, but new video. Using a new editing software too

3 Likes

New upload! Flying on the East Coast with my friend and co-worker to fly on American’s Embraer ERJ-190.

This video has been up a while but I am just now posting it here because I always forget about this thread…
But, here is the farewell to the American Airlines Boeing 757.

5 Likes

Really beautifully composed.

1 Like

Thank you. This is one of my favorite videos I have done in a while. This is also my fave plane so I wanted it to be special

3 Likes

New video! This one was actually just uploaded. Flying down to the Houston-Hobby Airport on the Embraer ERJ-140 with a good friend at the controls. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Nice video again !!

3 Likes

Another new video! This time starting a new series talking about the app “Foreflight” and what it is used for.

3 Likes

Oh look, a new weekly video! Flying down to Dallas to meet up with some friends and plane spot for the day

3 Likes

It’s Wednesday so you know what that means… Another youtibe video. Here is Episode 2 of my ForeFlight Series.

2 Likes

Ive been missing a couple of weeks cuz I thought the move was happening but here we are again with another upload. My brother answers some common ramp questions. Enjoy.

1 Like