Dogs vs Cats

Chat away!

(Btw dogs are superior and that’s a fact)

6 Likes

This is an aviation forum. This is more a Lounge topic, but since our forum is small full of a lot of animal lovers, it’s a difficult decision. The topic will remain open, however the discussion will be monitored just in case anything out the ordinary sparks up.

We’ve also had this discussion many times in Random Chat. Seemed to have gone well. All yabberish is to he redirected here, as I like your productivity lot of a discussion

1 Like

Wait, isn’t this what #debating:general is for?

Or am I lost lol

3 Likes

Fair enough…

:joy:

Moderator approved, we have too many categories for my mind to handle at 3am.

4 Likes

Cats rule and dogs drool… literally! Cats ruled ancient Egypt and dogs drool slobber all over everywhere which is why cats are way better.

I cannot believe you baseball. First Blueface Baby and now this. For shame :triumph:

4 Likes

I love cats and dogs. They seem attracted to me wherever I go.

1 Like

Cat’s for life.

Th, th, th, three am!

Cats for life, don’t have the patience to deal with a dog especially when you have to take it out for a walk and the pick up its poop etc

1 Like

Ye it it

Cats not useful they are waste of space and just eat sleep sh** repeat and get fat

4 Likes

Excuse me? Cats are the best pets!

3 Likes

Yes, agree!

1 Like

Later I will take a pic of some lovely street cats.

1 Like

I don’t know whether you mean going to take pictures of cats round your neighborhood, or literally find some ‘lovely’ cats off the streets to take pictures of.

1 Like

I will take a picture of some nice stray cats around my street.

Sorry to be a pest but I don’t like cats, dogs rule…#dingoarmy.

3 Likes

Cat.

Cat!

CAT!

@ECoops123 @TomasR

3 Likes

Ye can’t ping @TomasR