DCS (digital combat simulator)

I mean you have the USS Gerald R. Ford and Liaoning(Kuznetsov class carrier, it was originally laid down as Varyag follow by the soon to be released Admiral Kuznetsov(name ship and a Russian carrier) and French Carrier Charles De Gaulle. Aircraft will include the Rafael and SU-33.

2 Likes

We already have the admiral Kuznetsov in DCS

2 Likes

No I was referring that the carrier Kuznetsov will soon be in CLHD

2 Likes

I like to test DCS, how do I get it

2 Likes

:rage::rage::rage::rage::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:image

2 Likes

You need the new windows

2 Likes

I know, :pensive::pensive::pensive:

1 Like

Why don’t you have Windows 10?

2 Likes

It also won’t work, I download too many apps and eventually oops, problems

1 Like

Is this game free and does it run on Windows 10?

3 Likes

Yeah it’s free

2 Likes

But even in missions, ATC are required to guide aircraft in and out if it was real life. I don’t like crashes… and what if we need to participate in missions worldwide?image

Everyone, lists of aircraft modules can be found here. @aviation360 list are mess up.

Terrain modules

More

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Combat_Simulator#Air,Land&_Sea_Combat

Do I need to have GPU to download DCS

2 Likes

@Maverick_Kenwei turns out there is a ATC plug-in that runs pretty much Hand in hand with SRS which is a free radio plugin the arc plug-in is called LotATC and you have to pay for it…

2 Likes

Imma just bump this also a few weeks ago I started a Discòrd server and I have almost reached 50 users! If you like MRP (Military Role play) and have a computer and can play DCS please consider joining

1 Like

@BigBert10 how’d you post that link to our Discórd server