Bug with tags?

I am confused…

I was looking at tags (#important and #announcement) it displays this:

However, when I press announcements there is only one of them and when i press important it only shows only 3 out of the ten topics?
why can I not see the other topics?

1 Like

I think they’re private

Why would it be private?

Or are they probably not as important :thinking::thinking::thinking::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

I know it’s not but why are they there? :confused:

1 Like

I’m wondering the same thing, seems kind of suspicious. It’s really weird and bizarre

1 Like

There’s things posted in #staff and other private categories that have that tag applied to a post so they show up. Look at the IFC for example:

There isn’t a single public post with the tag major applied to it, see image below.

There are also some tags that don’t show up, like the following:

That being19-2, 19-3 and 19-4. So there isn’t anything wrong with the forum and it’s just posts that have been made internally and been applied with that tag.

1 Like

Hello,
It’s because some categories are like #staff which you can’t access and the main thing is that they are unlisted so you can’t see them. The topics still appear in the tags but unless you have a direct link, they won’t be see able.
Screenshot_20191115-212819

4 Likes

Ok, thanks for a clarification @Qantas094 and @ondrej2021 I think I understand. So basically unlist makes a topic go away? And I can’t see it. who can see them topics?

3 Likes

Sort of basically they can only be accessed if you have a direct link to that specific topic or PM.

Yes, that is correct. TL4 can unlist, but cannot see the unlisted topic once unlisted. However, staff such as moderators and admins can also unlist but we can see them in addition to normal topics like the picture @ondrej2021 posted above.

4 Likes

Thanks @Test this can be closed

3 Likes

Issue resolved :slight_smile: