Boeing 737 Max 10

I am annoyed that Boeing despite the two fatal crashes still make the max 10. And they want to fly it in 2020 more likely 4040.

The fact it was done quietly.

On 22 November, Boeing quietly unveiled the first flight-test Max 10, a variant designed to compete closely with the Airbus A321neo but one which has failed to attain nearly the same sales success.

Analysts see the 737 Max 10 as an aircraft with good economics that will fit well into the fleets of existing 737 Max customers, allowing them to fly nearly any route they might chose for a narrowbody

Sure if you want to die or risk it.

This aircraft has been flown over a hundred times after the groundings, and mainly just had a fault in the aircraft software, which has since been updated. I would confidently fly on this aircraft at any given time :upside_down_face:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cnet.com/news/boeing-737-max-has-made-135-test-flights-since-grounding/&ved=2ahUKEwiMtZzZpYHmAhXCUBUIHW6MAZYQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3EpgaRvR4iB6uEkL6V02dD

4 Likes

I don’t want to die tho

3 Likes

Well, that’s up to you :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Umm, totally normal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I know it is. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Now this Maximus prime that being the MAX 10 has some new technologies in it’s gear which could fail, I’m not trusting Boeing with any new aircraft, their 787 used to blow up in the air, their 737 MAX nosedives, etc.

3 Likes

I will not trust Boeing again

You can die on any flight, by taking a flight, no matter the aircraft, you are risking your life.

3 Likes

Captain clever :confused:

1 Like

*A thing called life, or maybe death in this case -_-

5 Likes

Yolo so I’m never flying on 737 max

I have to agree with @anon51944535 I’ll never trust a new Boeing aircraft until it shows it’s a safe and versatile aircraft, you’ll be lucky to see me board any MAX aircraft.

3 Likes

@anon51944535 needs a restraint order with 737 max

*Qantas starts replacing 737-800’s with MAX’s. I wouldn’t be surprised if your opinion suddenly changed.

I agree @ondrej2021 and @Qantas094

3 Likes

Wouldn’t @Qantas094 fly Jet star then? :joy:

3 Likes

Don’t forget Virgin Australia if it’s still a thing by the time he gets to the airport?

1 Like

Nope I’m holding firm onto it

1 Like

So you will fly Qantas?