American Flyer! Tracking thread

Who are we?
We are Houston based Airline that has a codeshare hub in Tampa we operate a few European destinations, and have plans for more
What aircraft?
Our fleet comprising of mostly Boeing’s and a few Airbus
11x737-900ERs, 1x787-8,1x747400, 1x772ER (leased) ,1x737MAX8, 1x737-700, 1x737-800, 1x757-200, 1x767-300ER, 1xA220-100R, 1xA220-100, 1xA321-200, 1xA330-300.
Our network

Out Domestic Network

We will keep you guys informed with what is going on here at American Flyer!

5 Likes

ROUTE AND FLEET UPDATE

Today we have received our first 787-9, this 787 will operate our IAH-SYD route, we are thinking about investing in a second 787 or a A350 more on that soon

Looks pretty Snazzy!

1 Like

UPDATE

American Flyer! Is pleased with the 787-9, and we would like to buy 2 more to operate European destinations from our Codeshare hub Tampa, we will release more info soon on the destinations,

With the inaugural flight to Sydney yesterday we only have one Plane on the route and would like to add 1 maybe 2 more to the route and we would like the public’s opinion on what we should add, please note we “probably could get a better deal with Boeing for the fact that we are a long time customer with Boeing but on the other hand Airbus might be willing to give us discount to compete with Boeing”

• A350-1000
  • A350-900ULR
  • 787-9

0 voters

4 Likes

Make sure to vote!

Also I have made a actual route map

1 Like

And I have documented all of my routes in Apple notes no I need to port it over to google docs

UPDATE

we are a little late but on the 17th of January we became 6 months old!

What website you use for the route maps

3 Likes

http://www.gcmap.com/

3 Likes

Please vote I will be closing the poll in a few hours and unfortunately as of right now you guys want me to buy the most expensive option LOL

FLEET UPDATE & ROUTE UPDATE

American Flyer! Is proud to announce our purchase of our SECOND! 787-9 this 787-9 will operate between TPA-ZRH! We will purchase one more to operate TPA-FRA

After wards we will buy a few more aircraft for the IAH-SYD route

1 Like

UPDATE

American Flyer! Is looking into a new Australia Route from our IAH hub with the aircraft of y’all’s choosing, we are thinking of IAH-PER, and maybe IAH-MEL we are not sure how long the Houston-Perth flight is but we would like to expand our network into Australia, we might also add direct Australia flights from our Codeshare hub TPA as well for now we want to get an aircraft on our TPA-FRA route

1 Like

Perth is on the east coast of Australia, so it would be an absolutely mammoth flight. I’d say Melbourne as it isn’t that much longer than Sydney. I’ve got plans for Brisbane-IAH

1 Like

I did some research and I kinda want to do one of the longest flights in the world I mean if Qantas is doing 20 hour long hauls why can’t I?

1 Like

I’m not saying you can’t, but IAH-Perth is longer than the range of the A350-900ULR, which I assume is the aircraft with the longest range in the game. If it were me I’d go with Melbourne but it’s up to you

1 Like

Darn the A350ULR is just 200km short

1 Like

Any one know what the range expected range of the 777X will be?

Actually according to the game the A350-900ULR can do it

1 Like

UPDATE

American Flyer! Is proud to announce our purchase of Our FIRST A350-1000 after the termination of our last leased aircraft we have decided to use the returned Money to Buy the A350-1000 this Aircraft will be operated on our IAH-SYD route to Air Oceania @AviationMad ‘s airline we have lost the Aircraft on our TPA-LHR and will replace it ASAP but for now our customers can make to London via our main hub on our 747-400 into London Heathrow we are sorry for any inconveniences this has caused but this whom needed to go to London from Tampa will be booked over to IAH for no extra charge and flown up LHR from IAH, we no longer have any more leased aircraft so This issue should never happen again.
We will keep you guys updated with any other updates Thank you for Choosing American Flyer! As your airline of choice

1 Like

UPDATE

American Flyer! Has decided to make a full route list with the flight numbers corresponding with its route
A “key” for it is the first number you see wether a 1 or a 2, 2=TPA, 1=IAH, and on a few international flights there is no “designation number” and flights without such number are going to be flights from Houston, the next number/set depicts if it is a outbound or a inbound flight odds are out bound evens are inbound. International flights are 1-3 digits and domestic flights are 4 digits.
We hope this helps you guys out and we will have a Press release soon regarding our future plans for the airline

1 Like