This AFC feature request has been approved by @ondrej2021
My idea for a form of AFC Virtual Airline Regulatory Board is a bit similar to that of the IFVARB, but is in many ways different. Here are the main focuses of the AFCVARB:
- Virtual Airlines must be approved to have a thread in the AFC
- PM advertising is not allowed
- Virtual Airlines must have a website and a form of PIREP system
- Virtual Airlines can be run on any smulator, or multiple simulators
- Only members of the AFC will have access to these VAs, as the community starts to grow, the VAs will start to grow
- This will bring a new aspect to the AFC and will give the AFC more activity
- Virtual Airlines must have staff members to maintain order within the VA
- A system of communication between VA members must be established, the best of these being Slack and Disco rd. Group AFC PMs are not recommended due to the message limit and user limit.
Any VAs that do not abide by these rules are subject to a consequence, yet to be decided. It is up to you whether you invite suspended or banned AFC users into your VA, but you will have to figure out how to contact them.