Random Chat

opened #1467

This topic was automatically opened after 2 days.

Welcome back random chat

What are you doing up so early, man? You have people’s lives to be indirectly saving. Eh, whatever. Good mornin and peace.

Let’s not forget to post in other places now that it’s open again.

What do you think of my new bio:
Hi. My real name is Ken wei nickname aces of the ace/mvp. Want to know something about me? Sure, why not.
In real world related:

• fan of aviation and military related
  • like to play realistic ATC games, flight sim and combat games such as World of Warships, Battlefield 1942, Air Conflicts Pacific Carriers, Battlestations: Midway, Prepar3D, DCS and FSX as well as War Thunder and Battlefield V.
  • like watching movies and anime such as Kantai Collection, Tora! Tora! Tora! and “Sink the Bismarck”.
  • still studying military and aviation related from world war 2 to present war as well as battles from world war 2 to modern war(most of the time although rarely, I would study battles like Jutland fought in World War 1 as well as planes of WW1 such as Sopwith Camel) since 2012.
  • like to do plane spotting as well as taking photos of planes and post them on my Instagram
  • record videos of takeoff and landing during my trips on airplanes(if possible) and post them on Instagram(if have a video)
  • born on September 18, 2003 in Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China

When I first discovered Infinite Flight, I thought it was just another random flight sim and because it cost money, I decided to download free apps and in 2015, I discover the first true realistic WW2 combat flight simulator call WW2 Wings of Duty(renamed to Gunship Sequel: WW2) developed by PNTK Inc(Phanotek Incorporation, originally name Phanovatives incorporation). I also downloaded other free apps such as X-plane 10(mobile), F-18 carrier landing, Gunship 3 Vietnam, Sky Gambler: Storm raider, Glory of Generals: Pacific War(a military strategy game), Naval Front-Line and NavyField as well as ATC and PC apps such as War Thunder, World of Warships, Battlefield 1942 as well as Unmatched Air Traffic Control and Airport Madness 4. In 2016, when I was in Infinite Flight Fan Group, I saw some screenshots of IF and I was wondering what if I can fly with friends online and tryout the ATC. That’s when I decided to purchase it and on December 31st, I purchase IF for good via iPad mini 4 16GB.

My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kenwei.flightsimpilot/
My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ken.wei.56481
My Discords: ken wei#3952
Also feel free to DM me anything at any time

In Flight sim related:

• CEO of FlyDelta VA in Infinite Passengers
  • work as a management assistant in Infinite Flight Simulator Fly Group(IFSFG)
  • IF photographer and editor
  • CEO of China Southern VA in RFS
  • Founder of VFA-31 squadron and USAF thunderbird demo team for 108 squadron(wings of duty)
  • admin of 355th fighter group and 515th fighter group(WoD)
    My job: working with Civil Air Patrol from the US Air Force
    My photoshop app
  • Adobe Photoshop Express
  • Adobe Lightroom
  • Enlight Pixaloop
  • PicsArt
  • Snapseed

“Let the bright future begins here”
                   “IF, stay united, stay strong and stay realism”

@Dylan_M Could I please have gate N10 at your Seattly flyout callsign ASVA076?

Oh yeah back in black

rock n, roll fans will know the refrence

This is not the right place to request that. Request it on the thread for the event

I can’t, remember?

I hit the sack
I’ve been too long and I’m glad to be back
yes I’m
let loose
from the noose
that’s kept me hanging about

Honestly, I don’t think they cares, if you get suspended, I don’t think you’re allow to participate in the events(you can’t interfere)

@JacksonAviation

I pm’d Misha about 7 months ago about this aircraft and he said that it’s actually not his aircraft but he wishes that it were.

What the Cessna? G-MISH?

Yes it is

You know what I’m talking about

I was at work lol now I’m going to bed :slight_smile:

I feel like making a big topic soon like I used to do. Any suggestions?

@baseball_inferno

Trip report?

Hmm…

• Trip Report for DCA-JFK (Delta E175, Comfort+)
  • Other topic

0 voters