Airlines Manager Tracking Thread

airlinesmanager

Isn’t Tampa a codeshare hub for you (because IAH is my codeshare hub)

Our next route expansion in about a month’s time will be to LAX and SJC!

Hope to codeshare some of Icelandair’s domestic hops with some other airlines!

Yeah it is but I count it as a focus city

Can KEF handle the 787-8? We may expand our routes there…

I bring the 772 there so it should be able to handle the 788

Ok so it’s a codeshare focus+ city then, not a focus city

I consider IAH to be a codeshare hub even though I only have one route from there that doesn’t go to my other hubs or focus cities: IAH-DFW

IAH-DFW is Houston’s most busiest route

Yeah, that’s the only route I have so far at IAH that does not go to another one of my hubs or focus cities

Houston-Dubai’s is a good one
Houston-Doha
Houston-Frankfurt is operated by a A380 IRL
Houston-LHR

I’m not planning any long hauls from Houston yet

I have only IAH to AMS right that is being currently served

And there was a sale for CDG soooooo you know what I did but I am still saving for a 777-300ER

I’m still working on LAX/PDX-HND

When those get done, I will look back at my other route plans

We now operate SJO-GPS on our E120

:warning: :rotating_light:Travel Advisory::rotating_light::warning: Kincade Fire

Due to the fires in Northern California, travelers with tickets to Santa Rosa Airport (STS/KSTS) will have their plans interrupted, as of this morning. All flights to Santa Rosa are cancelled. FarSkies provides service to Santa Rosa Airport (STS/KSTS) from San Jose International Airport (SJC/KSJC). The SJC-STS route is currently suspended and all flights to and from the airport have been cancelled until further notice. Travelers with tickets on this route will receive a full refund or can reschedule their flight to a different airport for free. We apologize for the inconvenience.

New Route!

Icelandic Airways is excited to announce the introduction of a new aircraft to our fleet as well as a new route!

Introducing the Q200 which will be flying on our new route between KEF and GYR (Grimsey)

The first flight will be taking off tomorrow!

We hope new partners would like to enjoy this new aircraft!

Major Announcement

To streamline our brand, effective immediately, we are now known as Air Oceania! We’ve made this move in hopes that in the future, we can have hubs in multiple oceanic countries, under the one brand name.

This also means a new livery! We’ve put a lot of thought into this livery, trying to make it fun, yet simple and unique.

Our new livery has a new colour palette, consisting of a deep blue and a dark grey, with greetings from various oceanic countries on the tail and fuselage. The font remains unchanged.

Along with this change, we’ve also got some fleet and route updates for you all.

The ATR 72-600 will be exiting our fleet, making way for a fleet of Q300’s and Q400’s to operate our regional services. The Q400 family is the best aircraft for us to operate on regional routes.

We will also be ending services between Melbourne and Newcastle, Newman, Port Hedland, Townsville, Mount Isa, Rockhampton and Coffs Harbour, as well as between Brisbane and Avarua.

However, we will be launching a number of new services! We will commence flights between Brisbane and Port Moresby, Noumea and Port Vila, as well as services between Sydney and Denpasar and Jakarta. These flights will operate with either A320neo aircraft or A321neo aircraft.

Congratulations on the upgrade!

American Flyer! Has still yet to create our own livery as most of our Aircraft have the new United livery because I love that livery and have yet to create a custom one for American Flyer!

If only the Max wasn’t grounded…