Airlines Manager Tracking Thread

airlinesmanager

Yeah but it’s an LR

Still…

Ouch!

LIR-ORY is a really long route on a tiny Airbus! :grimacing:

Yeah that’s what I’m saying I tend to operate real world long haul routes with the same aircraft that operate those real world routes

A bit off-topic, but does anyone have Airline Empires?

New A350-900 DOT Canada x Japan livery released. Soon to replace our A310 on CYYC-RJAA. The A310 will open our service to Osaka.

Our busiest airport other than our hubs is Houston IAH with 14 daily flights from SJO and 12 daily flights from LIR!

We have expanded with three new routes:

• SJO-FLL operated by the A320-200
  • SJO-BDA operated by the A320-200
  • SJO-YYZ operated by the A320-200

NEW ROUTE

Hub: San Jose (SJC/KSJC)
Destination: Tokyo Haneda (HND/RJTT)
Remarks: FarSkies is pleased to announce that we have received government approval for our SJC-HND route! This route will be operated once daily with our A350! This will be our first appearance in Tokyo and the country of Japan! We are looking forward to this journey and we know that it will be successful! The inaugural flight will be on Saturday, April 4, 2020. :smiley:

SJC-HND - 2200Z, A350-900XWB

We are still awaiting government approval for our LAX-HND and PDX-HND routes. Once those are approved, I will announce them here.

Wait you have a hub in Houston?

Also that belongs here

Oh. My bad

No. Houston is our busiest airport that is NOT one of our hubs with 26 daiily flights there.

So Houston is a focus city…

Tampa is considered a Focus City for American Flyer

Even though we don’t operate a ton of flights daily between TPA-IAH

It’s used as a way to get passengers to Europe Easily it’s the the only one can get to London from Houston you get a stopover in Tampa

Any new route suggestions from Calgary? We currently serve: Reykjavik Iceland, Tokyo Japan, Bogota Columbia, Halifax Canada, Yellowknife Canada, Edmonton Canada, Phoenix USA, Denver USA, Anchorage USA, and of course Grand Junction USA.

@KGJT-9149

Houston

737-700

Washington Dulles (IAD) on the 737 twice daily

American Flyer!

Serves IAD but plans to open DCA eventually

That would work considering that I have a 738 in our Canada Proud livery (C-12DT) that isnt serving a route at the moment